Here’s another quick-n-easy weeknight meal.
Lemon Tilapia w/ Herbed Quinoa
Author: Rebecca Lehrman
Recipe type: Main
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- few grinds of black pepper and sea salt
- 1 lemon
- small bunch cilantro
- small bunch chives, minced
- 1 cup tri colored quinoa
- Cook quinoa as instructed on package. 1:2 ratio with water
- When quinoa is at a boil, add both the cilantro and chives
- Quinoa will take ~10-15 mins to cook
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet
- When hot, add the 2 tilapia filets and grind both the salt and pepper, squeeze 1 half of the lemon on both filets
- Cook for about 2 mins on each side, making sure to grind the salt, pepper, and squeezing the other half of the lemon on the opposing side of the fish.
Serves great with a side of a steamed veggie. Try steamed asparagus, broccoli, or green beans.
Serving size: 1 filet; ½ cup quioa Calories: 428 Fat: 6.9g Saturated fat: 0.5g Unsaturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 58.0g Sugar: 0.0g Sodium: 79.0mg Fiber: 6.0g Protein: 34.6g Cholesterol: 55mg