I hardly ever do anything interesting with my veggies. I’m usually very happy with a side of steamed green beans, or broccoli, or asparagus. I figured I’d try something different and it was delicious!!! Of course I still love steamed veggies, but this roasted broccoli will bring flavor to any dish.
- 3 bunches of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven 350F
- In a large mixing bowl place broccoli florets, mix in olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper
- With 2 wooden spoons toss broccoli within the bowl, evenly distributing all ingredients
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, spread broccoli over the sheet
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crispy.
Try with FiberOne-Panko Chicken