Baked chicken can get boring sometimes especially when you use the same breadcrumbs over and over. Spice it up with your own breadcrumbs! It’s so easy!
I highly recommend investing in a Ninja blender. It is so easy to clean and store and it makes recipes like this much more convenient.
- 2 chicken breasts
- ½ cup fiber one cereal
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup egg whites (1-2 egg whites)
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 350F
- In a blender, or food processor, blend Fiber One cereal, panko breadcrumbs, and chives into a fine mixture and place on a large plate
- Dip chicken breasts into egg whites on both sides. Allow chicken breasts to drip to get rid of any excess egg
- Place chicken onto breadcrumb plate, and pat each side so chicken is generously covered in breadcrumbs
- Place in a greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes
Serves great with garlic roasted broccoli and some tasty quinoa. yum.yum. and yum!