I simply baked sliced apples with a small bit of sugar and cinnamon and mixed in the pumpkin bar crumble on top. So there you have it! A more nutritious apple-pumpkin crumble!
- 8 gala apples
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ~8-9 pumpkin breakfast bars, crumbled
- Preheat oven 350F
- Slice apples into medium-thick slices and place in a large mixing bowl
- Add lemon juice, cinnamon, and sugar to the bowl and mix until all apples are covered
- Pour apple slices into an 8x8 baking pan
- Bake for ~40 minutes, or until apples are easily punctured by a fork
- Crumble the pumpkin breakfast bars and fold crumbles into the baked apples. Top the dish with more crumbs
Today the job search continues. I was accepted by W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training Schools) to instruct exercise-science/personal training courses. So, that’s exciting 🙂 my paper work went in, and I probably won’t start teaching for a couple of months. Regardless, the search continues for the NOW.